Here are 12 questions that 2nd graders were asked when it comes too…
WHY GOD MADE MOMS………
Why did God Make Mothers?
- She’s the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
- Mostly to clean the house.
- To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
- He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
- Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
- God made my mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men’s bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
1. We’re related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people’s mom like me.
What kind of a little girl was your mom?
1. My mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don’t know because I wasn’t there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Why did your mom marry your dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my mom eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that mom didn’t have her thinking cap on.
Who’s the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn’t want to be boss, but she has to because dad’s such a goof ball.
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
What’s the difference between moms and dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home and dads just go to work at work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller and stronger, but moms have all the real power ‘cause that’s who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friends.
4. Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.
What does your mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don’t do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
What would it take to make your mom perfect?
1. On the inside she’s already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know her hair. I’d dye, maybe blue.
If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I’d get rid of that.
2. I’d make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.
What is this telling us when it comes to mothers and how kids see us?
- Mom’s keep things clean
- Mom’s have super powers in the eyes of kids, not to mention the eyes in the back of our heads.
- We are made out of very nice things, with just a dab of mean, (that’s only for when it is necessary, because of bad behavior).
- Our kids know that we like them a lot.
- Moms were never kids themselves; if they were they were bossy.
- When picking their dads it was about not drinking, not using of any drugs and a law abiding citizen. And those of us that ended up in a divorce I guess it’s like grandma said, “We didn’t have our thinking cap on.”
- Mom’s are usually the boss is the way kids are seeing.
What does that tell you dad? LOL Time to step up a little!
Yes, dads are usually taller and strong; let’s give that to them ladies.
Maybe we moms have the real power because we are working 24/7 as the kids see it. After all we know how to use our magic when needed.
Ok, so we need to fix ourselves up a little more. But hey, when you are working 24/7 what do you expect. However I will opt-out for the blue hair.
Moms it sounds like we are doing pretty good…
Other than maybe we better lay off the room cleaning a little.
(Instead of yelling about the room cleaning, just go to Target and buy some rubber spiders and put them under the bed, and when the kid screams, let them know that is what collects under the bed when you don’t clean.)
And remember sometimes it is there sister that really did do it.
As for the eyes in the back of the head…Don’t give them up, they are going to always be needed.
So, inclusion what is you take on moms, how did you see your own mother?